- CERTIFIED ORGANIC SEEDS - Untreated basil seeds, premium garden seeds grown here in the USA!
- OPEN-POLLINATED SEEDS - Heirloom seeds, Non GMO Verified; open-pollinated basil seeds.
- BEST VALUE - Approx. 1,100 Italian Large Leaf Basil seeds per packet means you get the best for less!
- MORE FROM *SEEDZ* - Don't miss our beans, broccoli, bunching onions, carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, garden peas, Lacinato kale, red cabbage, spinach, swiss chard & more!
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE - Buy with confidence! You're covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee.
Details: Seedz Certified Organic Seeds are grown, harvested, packed, and shipped by hand right here in the USA. Our heirloom seeds are USDA Organic and Verified Non GMO. We believe in healthy environments, healthy communities, and healthy bodies. That's why we take such care to ensure that all of our heirloom vegetable and herb seeds are of the highest possible quality available.
ABOUT YOUR NEW BASIL SEEDS
Our Italian Large Leaf Basil is a Genovese-type basil with huge dark green leaves that can grow up to 4" long! This family of basil features a sweeter fragrance and flavor than the popular Genovese basil.
WHEN TO PLANT
For best results, direct-seed after last frost or start transplants at 70-80°F 4-6 weeks before planting out.
GROW PATTERNS AND TIMING
Sow ¼" deep with 2-8" between seeds in rows approximately 12-24" apart. Your basil should take between 7 and 10 days to germinate. Plants should reach full maturity within 78 days.
HOW TO USE YOUR OPEN-POLLINATED SEEDS
Once fully grown and harvested, Italian Large Leaf Basil is perfect for making homemade pesto or any other dishes that require lots of delicious basil!
WHY THE ITALIAN LARGE LEAF BASIL SEEDS?
Verified Non GMO
Grown, Harvested, Packed & Shipped in the USA
More Seeds for Your Money (Approx. 1,100 Seeds per Packet)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 4.0 x 0.0 inches