- Up to 60 minutes of cordless cleaning time.7.2 volts of power.Easy-to-remove, top loading dirt container
- Safe on carpet, rugs and hard floors.Perfect for in-between cleanings.
- The light will stay on when plugged in and fully charged. As soon as the plug is removed the unit from the charger - the light will go off but the unit will power on
- This is a motorized sweeper, not a vacuum. There is no suction provided by this product.
- NOTE : The unit will not charge if the power switch is in the "on" position. Refer user manual for troubleshooting steps.
Publisher: BISSELL Homecare International
Details: Troubleshooting steps for a “No Charge” Issue. * Ensure that the unit is being plugged into an outlet with power * Ensure that the unit is not plugged into a bad (worn) outlet, where the charger no longer makes good contact * When charging, make sure the units power switch is the “off” position * Check that the consumer is using the correct charger. The consumer can check the Product Reading Label (PRL) to identify correct model of charger. * If the unit has been in storage for more than a year, it may take longer to charge.
Package Dimensions: 14.5 x 13.4 x 4.9 inches