- When ingested, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.
- Promotes digestive health when taken internally.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.
- Aromatic Description: Minty, fresh, herbaceous.
Details: The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content—like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil—distinguishes the best quality Peppermint from other products. Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene, Peppermint also helps alleviate occasional stomach upset and promotes healthy respiratory function. Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favorites among doTERRA essential oils. Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse. Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset. Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist. Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches