- Accommodates up to eight (8) place settings and features a silverware basket and cup tray
- Six (6) Wash Cycles: Heavy, Normal, ECO, Glass, Rapid, and Rinse; Three (3) Options: Sanitize, Hi Temp, Heated Dry
- At only 17.75 inches wide, using this unit to replace an older appliance such as a trash compactor is a great option.
- Leakage sensor automatically shuts off water flow when a leak is detected to protect your home from water damage
- Quiet 52dB operation keeps the disturbance to a minimum; Dimensions 32.5" H x 17.6" W x 22.4" D; Weight: 52.9 lbs
Details: The EdgeStar 18" Built-In Dishwasher (BIDW1802W) can fit in smaller spaces while still having enough interior space to accommodate up to eight (8) place settings. At only 18 inches wide, using this unit to replace an older appliance, is a great option. The interior features two (2) pull out dish racks, a silverware basket and cup tray. The front of the unit has a digital push buttons that allows you to choose between the six (6) wash cycles: heavy, normal, ECO, glass, rapid, and rinse. Light indicators show which cycle of the wash the unit is in and a buzzer sounds when the wash cycle has come to an end. Features a leakage sensor that automatically shuts off water flow when a leak is detected to protect your home from water damage. Rinse aid compartment helps remove spots and prevent film build up, while helping to dry your dishes more quickly (rinse aid sold separately)