Brand: Happy Andes
- GENUINELY ORGANIC - Our USDA-certified quinoa naturally grows in the high altitudes of the Andes. Just like all our food products, its entire production process takes place in our community in Peru.
- IDEAL SUBSTITUTE FOR RICE - One cup of our cooked quinoa has lesser calories than the same amount of white rice, making it a great alternative for controlling your diet and improving health.
- SATISFIES THE SWEET TOOTH - This "Sweet Quinoa" is a smaller variety with naturally less saponin content that gives it a healthy sweetness that's perfect for desserts and another snack treats.
- AIDS IN WEIGHT MANAGEMENT - All-natural and gluten-free, our white quinoa helps slow down your body's digestion and absorption, resulting in stabilized sugar and lowered cholesterol levels.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - There are many great dishes you can make using our organic quinoa. These include Quinoa Chaufa, Lomo Saltado, Quinoa Enchilada Casserole, and Garlic Mushroom Quinoa. Yum!
Publisher: Colorexa USA corp
Release Date: 10-04-2019
Details: The Ancient Grain of the Andes and treasured by the Incas. Peruvian Quinoa, also known as “Sweet Quinoa” is a smaller variety with naturally less saponin, giving it a superior sweeter taste. Naturally colorful, Tri-Color Quinoa is similar to white in nutritional profile, some prefer the unique colors when using Tri-Color Quinoa.
Quinoa has been used for centuries by the ancient civilizations of Peru to the modern Andean people. It naturally grows in the high altitudes of the Andes, and it is this unique environment that gives it its beneficial qualities.
Quinoa is used traditionally in breakfasts and stews but in modern times it is an excellent replacement for rice. Many exciting recipes use quinoa instead of rice; including Quinoa Chaufa, and Lomo Saltado Setting us apart from the other brands, each of our ingredients are single-source, not shipped around the world. We source each food and prepare it all from our community in Peru, bringing you and your family the highest quality and freshest food available.
ORGANIC TRI-COLOR QUINOA:
-High micronutrient content including Omega 3 and 6
-High in minerals (potassium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc)
-Vitamins (B complex and vitamin E).
The perfect replacement for rice; nutrient dense and gluten free, Quinoa is an essential staple for all families. We would love to hear what you think about our “Sweet Quinoa”.
Andean Star Quinoa is one of our beloved foods essential in our mission. Not only did we grow up as children eating Quinoa in the Andes mountains, we also give back through our non-profit organization, Happy Little Faces. This is our free preschool for impoverished children in our local Peruvian community.
Thank you for choosing Andean Star Quinoa and being a part of the story of the next generation children of the An
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 6.6 x 2.5 inches