- TASTES LIKE REAL MAPLE SYRUP: Perfect topping for pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, and other sweet, sugar-free treats. Add to coffee and tea.
- SUGAR-FREE CONDIMENT: Contains 1 net carb and lower calories, plus it is all-natural, low-glycemic, and gluten-free, helping you fill your kitchen with a healthy alternative to ordinary foods.
- LIFESTYLE FRIENDLY: Works with ketogenic, diabetic, candida, paleo, vegan, low-carb, low-sugar, non-GMO, and all-natural diets.
- REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING: For best results, consume within 90 days after breaking safety seal and refrigerate after opening.
- INGREDIENTS: The perfect mix of water, vegetable fiber, non-GMO Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener (erythritol and monk fruit extract), vegetable glycerin, natural flavors, cellulose gum, and sea salt.
Release Date: 10-04-2019
Details: In the remote mountain highlands of Asia, a group of Buddhist monks called the Luohan achieved enlightenment and ascension through meditation, prayer and pure living. On the slopes of a primeval forest, the monks discovered and cultivated a rare fruit prized for its sweetness. This sacred fruit was named Monk Fruit, or Luohan Guo, after its devoted caretakers and was used in elixirs to raise chi, or life energy. We used Lakanto sugar free monk fruit sweetener to create a natural maple flavored syrup that looks, acts, smells and tastes like real maple syrup with lower calories and glycemic index.
Package Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.0 x 2.0 inches