- CERTIFIED ORGANIC SEEDS - Untreated pepper seeds, premium garden seeds grown here in the USA!
- OPEN-POLLINATED SEEDS - Heirloom seeds, Non GMO Verified; open-pollinated pepper seeds.
- BEST VALUE - Approx. 55 Shishito Pepper seeds per packet means you get the best for less!
- MORE FROM *SEEDZ* - Don't miss our beans, broccoli, bunching onions, carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, garden peas, Lacinato kale, red cabbage, spinach, swiss chard & more!
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE - Buy with confidence! You're covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee.
Details: Seedz Certified Organic Seeds are grown, harvested, packed, and shipped by hand right here in the USA. Our heirloom seeds are USDA Organic and Verified Non GMO. We believe in healthy environments, healthy communities, and healthy bodies. That's why we take such care to ensure that all of our heirloom vegetable and herb seeds are of the highest possible quality available.
ABOUT YOUR NEW PEPPER SEEDS
A small, mild, and prolific Japanese pepper perfect for roasting, pan-frying, and even grilling, our Shishito Peppers feature thin walls that blister and char easily when roasted or grilled, taking on a rich and recognizable flavor. Typically harvested when green, this variety will eventually turn orange and red with sweeter flavor.
WHEN TO PLANT
For best results, start transplants at 70-95°F 6-8 weeks before last frost.
GROW PATTERNS AND TIMING
Sow ¼" deep with 12-18" between seeds and rows 18-36" apart. Your peppers should take between 7 and 14 days to germinate. Peppers should take around 60 days till green, 75 days till red.
HOW TO USE YOUR OPEN-POLLINATED SEEDS
Once fully grown and harvested, Shishito Peppers are perfect for roasting, pan-frying, and even grilling.
WHY THE SHISHITO PEPPER SEEDS?
Verified Non GMO
Grown, Harvested, Packed & Shipped in the USA
More Seeds for Your Money (Approx. 55 Seeds per Packet)
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 4.0 x 0.1 inches