Brand: Overnite Organics
- A CLASSIC, WITH A MODERN TWIST: The secret...mixing organic freeze-dried apples and cinnamon with organic rolled oats, chia seeds and hemp hearts.
- POUR, SHAKE, SLEEP, EAT: Instead of cooking oats on the stove (time consuming) or in the microwave (mush), you simply add milk (cow, nut, or soy) to the overnight oat mix and let it rest in the fridge overnight. This is when the magic happens, turning the oat mixture to a nutrient-rich breakfast with a thick and hearty texture.
- MAKE IT YOUR OWN: Our goal is to give you a solid overnight oat base, so you dont need to add anything, but part of the fun is making them your own. You can add fruit, honey, chocolate, nut butter, or whatever you can think of ... bacon anyone?
- PERFECT FOR MEAL PREP: The perfect alternative (and far less sugar) to a boring cup of yogurt or processed bar, and also fantastic for on-the-go travel - every hotel room has a cup, and spoons are never far away.
- NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS: A half-cup of rolled oats, which results in about a cup of cooked oatmeal, will give you five grams of protein and four grams of fiber.
Publisher: Overnite Organics
Details: About Overnite Organics:
Like all moms, my "to do" list is pretty long (and rarely completed), and I struggled to strike the right balance between family, career, social life (ha!) and a healthy lifestyle.
I was forced to learn how to manage my time better. I came to the realization that being a parent basically means cramming as much as possible into the two hour block each night after the kids have gone to bed. With all of the things I was trying to accomplish each day, my personal health felt like it was consistently taking a back seat, while snacking and ordering take out were becoming the norm. I knew there had to be better a way to take control over my family's health. In order to optimize my evenings, I decided to consult the experts (ahem, Pinterest) for some "life hacks."
The social media world led me to the concept of meal prep. I found that prepping meals in the evening was the perfect solution for my family. In addition to meals, we started prepping as much as possible: cold brew coffee, snacks, and work/gym bags. We not only found that we had more time, but we were eating better and throwing away less food.
Searching for ways to streamline our mornings, and looking for alternatives to a boring cup of yogurt or processed bar, I began searching for breakfast meal prep ideas - that's when I found overnight oats!
We started making our own recipes, which were an instant hit with family and friends. They were the perfect solution: overnight prep, ready to go in the morning, kept me fuller for longer, jam-packed with flavor and nutritional benefits -an all around win!At Overnite Organics, we're obsessed with two concepts, a delicious, nutritious breakfast and saving you time through meal prep. We hope you enjoy your new breakfast and your spare time!
- Liz, Founder
Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 6.5 x 4.5 inches