- Utilizes a custom-formulated ceramic coating from Germany that is 100% free of APEO, GenX, PFBS, PFAS, PFOS, PFOA and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
- Eco-friendly 5 L (5.3 Quart) sauce pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without the risk of exposure to controversial perfluorinated chemicals.
- Multitasking sauce pan features a layered aluminum core that conducts and sustains heat, with a hardened scratch-resistant coating that is super easy to clean.
- Equipped with a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves, and an always helpful loop side handle for easy handling.
- All-in-one design boasts a comfortable heat-resistant silicon-coated handle, side helper handle, and a tempered glass lid with a steam-release vent and heat-resistant knob.
Details: Utilizing a custom-formulated ceramic coating from Germany, the 5 L (5.3 Quart) All-In-One Green Earth Sauce Pan by Ozeri reigns with its ability to deliver non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of toxic chemicals such as APEO, GenX, PFBS, PFAS, PFOS, PFOA, and the lesser-known chemicals NMP and NEP. According to the FDA, many of these chemicals constitute a worrisome class of nonstick compounds that have found their way into the food chain, including grocery items. Conventional pans sometimes utilize non-stick coatings made with the aid of per- and polyfluoroalykyl chemicals, also known as PFCs (PFBS, PFAS, PFOS, PFOA), which the EPA has cited as potential carcinogens, and APEO (Alkylphenol ethoxylates), which are restricted in Germany due to potential toxicity. Labeled ‘forever chemicals’ for their poor degradability and body accumulation, the EPA and FDA have cited consistent studies of people exposed to many of these compounds that suggest links to several kinds of cancers and health issues. By not using perfluorinated chemicals, the Green Earth Sauce Pan's German-made coating stands ahead of the curve, achieving the highest marks for food safety and environmental health. The Green Earth Sauce Pan is applied using a water-based Sol-Gel technique, free of the lesser-known but potentially harmful chemicals NMP (N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone) and NEP (N-ethyl-2-pyrrolidone), sometimes found in traditional cookware. The Sauce Pan is more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. With superior non-stick properties, cleaning is always a breeze. The Green Earth Sauce Pan is made of die-cast aluminum that allows for even cooking without hot spots. It boasts a magnetized bottom for use on induction stoves, a heat-resistant silicone-coated handle, a side helper handle, and a tempered glass lid with a steam release vent and heat-resistant knob. Coating made by Weilburger GmbH, Germany. Pan assembled in China. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Package Dimensions: 20.7 x 13.0 x 5.2 inches