Brand: Plant Snacks
- WHAT IS CASSAVA?: Cassava, also known as yuca or manioc, is a root vegetable that grows underground like a sweet potato or a taro. From South America to Africa to Asia, cassava has been enjoyed around the world for centuries.
- NUTRITIONAL: Cassava is naturally gluten free, delivers energy from carbohydrates, is high in vitamin c, folate, and magnesium and is a good source of fiber.
- NON-GMO: All flavors of our cassava root chips are Non-GMO Project Verified. Additionally, we send our products to a 3rd party lab (Genetic ID) for testing on a quarterly basis to ensure they are free from GMOs and cross contamination.
- HOW IT'S MADE: While most other cassava flours are made from very large, mature roots that often have a grittiness to them, we use young, tender roots instead. This produces a significantly smoother flour texture.
- ALLERGEN FRIENDLY: Our casava root chips are free of big 8 allergens; milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soy.
Publisher: Plant Snacks
Details: We created Plant Snacks to make better snacks than what is currently available in stores. We are tired of artificial flavors, cheap ingredients, and poor nutrition.We chose cassava root as the base ingredient for our chips because its naturally grain free, gluten free, and nut free. The cassava root flour we use in our chips is sustainably grown and harvested in Brazil.Besides all the great attributes of cassava flour, our chips are vegan, free of big 8 allergens (milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soy), non-gmo verified, certified gluten free, corn free, and have no added sugar.
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 9.4 x 5.1 inches